Friday, November 10, 2023

June 7, 2014 Thought


Moments in Time

CHANGE

     There are those odd moments in time where a thought comes to pass that causes me to step back and look at my life.  What change is needed in this little life of mine? The song that says,
"So, I shook my fist at Heaven
Said, 'God, why don't You do something?'
He said, 'I did, yeah, I created you!'"
What can I do to change the world if I am just sitting here like some...oaf that lazes around watching TV, playing video games, and sleeping?  I've spoken much lately about making a change to future teen generations, so I am even more bent on making my dream come true.  If I could, in some way, insert positive ideas that people, even just a few, care about the troubled teen, then maybe the future of more...stable teens and young adults and future leaders could be supported until ensured. 
     So I ask my readers: What would you do to make a change? How far off your couch, your bed, your chair, or your comfort zone will you encroach to change what you see needs to be changed?  What are your ideas? Post below if you have mind-blowing ideas, schemes, plans, or anything else that could make a change. 
     
     PS: Research the idea of "Pay it Forward." This is a brilliant idea created by a little kid a few decades back. Ideas could very much be provided by looking into this idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment